Our best photos in July.
- It has been school holidays (winter holiday) for three weeks in July, but all schools are open now. We have visited Gratton School and seen a lot of activity from both students and teachers.
- We are continuing the home visits and we encourage all the families to have a vegetable garden at home, or to come to one of Zulufadder's community vegetable gardens.
- We have finished house number 51, sponsored by actress Heidi Gjermundsen Broch. Thank you very much, granny and the kids are so incredibly happy!
- Several sponsors have been visiting. They have visited the Doremi kindergarten, Gratton school and have been doing home visits. Thank you for taking the time to visit us!
- July was Nelson Mandela's birth month, and this year he would have been 100 years old. In this connection, we received donated food packages from the local food chain Pick n Pay. Thank you very much!
- The Kiki The Cat is a gift from Sophia in Oslo to Nompilo in Zululand. Read the story.