Many international visitors coming to warm South Africa.
February is a popular month to leave snowy mountains and cold weather in Norway and head south. We appreciate that, and we have had a lot of visits from both sponsors and non-sponsors (but maybe now they will join us :)
Most visitors want to visit Popis kindergarten, Gratton School, as well as do one or more home visits.
- Jannicke comes a couple of times a year with a group of godparents with gogoZulu.
- Big-family from Eastern Norway spent two days with us.
- The students Regine and Mathilde from Oslo spent a day with us.
- Inger-Lise from Vesterålen is currently spending a few weeks in South Africa while doing some volunteering, studying and exploring South Africa.
- A group of Italian guest visited our kindergarten for a few hours.